What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fliegerfaust and panzerfaust live again

Jonathan is local to me and is a very determined experimenter and builder. I like to think of him as my local mad scientist. He took an interest in my collection of Brunswick Rifleman's Assault Weapon (RAW) variations and spent an afternoon studying and photographing them. That project is for sometime in the future.

He is currently working on a reproduction of the M202 Flash 4-tube flame rocket launcher. Many of the parts on the fliegerfaust and other projects have been 3D printed in metal as he uses the latest manufacturing technology for speed and affordability. True on the M202 clone as well, I think. Those rockets use the motor of the 66mm LAW with a larger aluminum warhead filled with TEA. I don't think he plans explosive or pyrotechnic warheads but I think the rocket motors will be full size.