What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From modest beginnings.

Fragman

Ordnance Approved
Ordnance approved
Hi, Its VERY hard to make Hand Fired Para Flares interesting, but Ive done my best. Cheers:tinysmile_cry_t2:

Attachments

• Hand Fired Flares_small.jpg
    Hand Fired Flares_small.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I'd call it a big succes. Especially the way you changed it into an educational picture.:tinysmile_shy_t:

Great stuff Colin.
I remember firing them on a night excersise on Catterick moor and setting the hill on fire. Oh how we laughed running around in the dark with beaters trying to put the flaming gorse bushes out,:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
Paul.

Excelent result Colin!! Obviously no suprises encountered in the process?
Regards

Andrew

Thanks for posting this Colin thats a really good job you have done on that, interesting to see just how much stuff you can cram into a small ally tube. Whats next...
Best Weasel.

Hi, Thanks for the comments. I’m glad the posting was of some interest. Fire was always of concern over here too. I guess the army the world over always pick the best places to train (lots of tussock grass and barren land). I’ve had a lot of fun with these things in the past and felt they were worth the effort. Heck I reckon if they had an explosive charge instead of a flare they’d be the best toy ever:tinysmile_fatgrin_t. Cheers

Last edited:
German Fuze Tail

Hallo

This is a german BdZ f 10cm Pzgr ( Fuze Tail )

Fotomanx

Excuse me, but my english is very bad

Attachments

• BdZdr10cm.jpg
    BdZdr10cm.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 27