What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuze 162 Mk 8 - new production

Interesting to note, that they appear to be manufacturing them out of brass as opposed to Mazak.

TimG

new production

It's amazing what they still make there. One of the factories produces several of the SOE british switches, and another still makes mills grenades (with a throwing handle in the baseplug). I have a contact in India who has himself contacts at a few of the factories and i was hoping he could get some endcaps for the 2" illuminating mortar rounds but he hasn't had any luck so far...

All the best

T42

It's amazing what they still make there. One of the factories produces several of the SOE british switches, and another still makes mills grenades (with a throwing handle in the baseplug). I have a contact in India who has himself contacts at a few of the factories and i was hoping he could get some endcaps for the 2" illuminating mortar rounds but he hasn't had any luck so far...

All the best

T42

A full list of ordnance currently in production in the Indian Ordnance Factories is here -
http://ofbindia.nic.in/index.php?wh=A-E-P-C&lang=en

click on individual items for details.