What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuze Reference...

I hope you're not suggesting he is a plagiarist! The fact that some of his CDs are available elsewhere is purely coincidental.

One of his "Treatise of Ammunition" CDs is a direct copy of the "Google" version
each page has "digitised by Google" thereon.

Professionally copied = someone else's work.

What ones are you after?

TimG

Last edited:
Tim, yes its purely a coincedental that most of the data is free to find, so i dont suggest, but just by coincedental googling i found the same data.:tinysmile_shutup_t2

I hope you're not suggesting he is a plagiarist! The fact that some of his CDs are available elsewhere is purely coincidental.

One of his "Treatise of Ammunition" CDs is a direct copy of the "Google" version
each page has "digitised by Google" thereon.

Professionally copied = someone else's work.

What ones are you after?

TimG

Hi Tim,
I do not have much fuze reference at all, infect all I have is an original copy of 'Munitions Lexicon' which is a very good reference of German fuzes with some great diagrams. If I can find other reference like that I'd be happy!

I'm after any reference on fuzes from WW2 to modern day, all countries. I understand that original reference can be expensive and hard to come by so would be happy with PDF files or reference on disc.

Cheers,
Darren