What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German BM 1000 (monica) new item in my collection

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
Monica BK 1000-2.jpgMonica BK 1000.jpgMonica BK 1000-1.jpgHello, i want to show you my new Bomb, finaly its ready, its a German BM 1000 (monica) i have made some pictures without the fuze cover, this bomb can be seen at Liberty Park in Holland, it will come on display next week. The BM 1000 will have his original fuze the ELAZ 157, this will be done next week, on the second picture you see another BM 1000 that will be my next project it will have an other type of fuze and i hope to make a copy tail for it have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fjordhouse,
Thats a very impressive Bomb, and very nicely restored. What is a monica though?
Cheers
Hangarman

Yes waff its is, hmm i like that fuze, perhaps you are intrested in a deal? Ben

Ben,Ben dear Ben!! If i deal then i do not have one in my collection! :tinysmile_angry_t:

As for the 1000,have you boys at the museum restored it? Great job :)

waffy

But your name will be in my mind when i put the fuze in the bomb , hahaha i have one fuze waff but it is in my fuze collection, so if somebody can help me to find a 157 german bombfuze i am interested. Ben

But your name will be in my mind when i put the fuze in the bomb , hahaha i have one fuze waff but it is in my fuze collection, so if somebody can help me to find a 157 german bombfuze i am interested. Ben

:p Good try Ben!
Is it the same as a type 56? Im sure they seem similar?

waffy

Waff, i restored the bomb by myself, lot of work, but it looks oke. next project is the other BK 1000 its the braun one you can see in the second picture. Ben