What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German bomb fuze TM

BMG50

Premium Member
I was wondering if there was a US Army technical manual on German bomb fuzes. I do have a manual bought on ebay a copy on German bombs, fuzes and Land mine that has an index in the 3 sections but only shows section A, German bombs, not the fuzes and land mines. It has an Imperial war museum stamp on it. Anyone seen the rest of it.

OP 1666 (1946) chapter 2 covers german bomb fuzes. I can attempt to extract the relevant pages if you like. The UK pub: Fuze Identification and Immunisation German 1939-45 Bomb Fuzes - Jan 1990 would also probably help although I am not sure of the releasibility of that document - it has no security classification markings.

Leo

Hi Leo,
Im in the same situation as BMG,i also bought that manual when i first started collecting.
It would be great if you could come up with something for us?

cheers

waff

A CD of that particular TM is available for about 10 Euros (including postage!) from the daughter the late Piet Oosterveer (aka Waalsdorp, Tanja3). I'm at work at the moment and as such, don't have her email to hand.

Tim. G.

Last edited:
Hello Tim,
Piet was a very nice man to deal with, and I was very sorry to learn of his death.
I sure his daughter will carry on the excellent service that he provided.
Would you know if she decided to keep her fathers email address to carry on the business ?
Cheers,
Invest

A CD of that particular TM is available for about 10 Euros (including postage!) from the daughter the late Piet Oosterveer (aka Waalsdorp, Tanja3). I'm at work at the moment and as such, don't have her email to hand.

Tim. G.

That would be great if you could find out.

His daughter's name is Karin and her email address is dommeltje2000@yahoo.com and you want CD No. 65;

TM 9 -1985 - 2 GERMAN EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE WW II - WASHINGTON 1953
BOMBS, FUZES, ROCKETS, LAND MINES, GRENADES, & IGNITERS, 346 PAG

I've got the full list of CDS approx 175+.

PM me your email and I'll email the list - Tomorrow.

Tim. G.