What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German demolition charges WW1

Der_Feldgraue

Here are some german demolition charges from WW1 which I made myself. Of course they only exist out of paper and wood!!! ;) They are made after photos of original charges, mostly in the same color and size. The text on the labels matches 100% the original ones!

Attachments

• Sprengladungen_Repro_1.jpg
    Sprengladungen_Repro_1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Sprengladungen_Repro_2.jpg
    Sprengladungen_Repro_2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 37
Here are two pictures of original charges inside a dugout from WW1. I made repros of both of them.

Attachments

• Donarit.jpg
    Donarit.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 47
  • FP.jpg
    FP.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
And here a prototype of a repro Westfalit charge. I will be able to make some of them, so if there should be interest, please let me know.

Attachments

• westf.jpg
    westf.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 30
Great job

Hi Jens, Absolutely cracking job on those demolition charge packets, some really fine work. I know just how rare the originals are and would be proud to display them...Dano

Here are two pictures of original charges inside a dugout from WW1. I made repros of both of them.

Hallo

the second one here : is of the WW2 ? (model 1918/ lieferungsdatum 1944 ?) FP88 / picrine Sprengstoff (lydite, melinite)

attachment.php

____

Last edited: