What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Incendiary tails

waffenamt

A set that i picked up at Beltring. Original pins still in.
I quite like the ink stamps and the waff stamp in the metal and i think they may grace the nice body i got from a forum member last year.

W

Attachments

• S7004686.jpg
    S7004686.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 70
  • S7004687.jpg
    S7004687.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 73
  • S7004688.jpg
    S7004688.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 68
  • S7004689.jpg
    S7004689.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 55
Hi Paul
Allways nice to see the tail fin marks as after igniting they get rather singed !
Steve

Cheers Steve,
I havnt seen one with the metal stamped waff mark before?
A quick clean up inside and pull those pins,it then should(hopefully) graft straight on to the body. :)

W

Cheers Steve,
I havnt seen one with the metal stamped waff mark before?
A quick clean up inside and pull those pins,it then should(hopefully) graft straight on to the body. :)

W
Nice stamps mate were they the ones we looked at in that little line up

Nice stamps mate were they the ones we looked at in that little line up

Not this one buddy,there was one or two in that particular line up that had marks but they were attached to dogs if you recall?
This was a general walk round pickup on the last day.I wasnt gonna bother until i copped a load of that metal stamp. :)

W

Hi:
For the type of eagle of the waff and the G stamped is a tail from a 1935 B1 bomb. Tomorrow, (today), I will post some pics of my three B1 tail markings.

As promised. I dont collect bombs, but these ones and the SD1 I like them a lot.

Attachments

• Tail 1.jpg
    Tail 1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 38
  • Tail 2.jpg
    Tail 2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Tail 3.jpg
    Tail 3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 35