What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Panzerfaust 3 Sub Cal Training Kit Complete.

Jagd301

Heres the German Post War (Modern) Panzerfaust 3 Sub Calibre 18-mm training kit i have. Its complete in its storage container that also contains the cleaning kit for this device. Its not my thing at all though ive had it for years and would some swaps for it if anyone is interested. Regards, Tim.

Attachments

• Modern German Panzerfaust 3 18mm training sub calibre kit. This photo shows container..jpg
    Modern German Panzerfaust 3 18mm training sub calibre kit. This photo shows container..jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Container lid removed to show contents in Panzerfaust 3 container..jpg
    Container lid removed to show contents in Panzerfaust 3 container..jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Panzerfaust 3 18mm training device and cleaning kit tube..jpg
    Panzerfaust 3 18mm training device and cleaning kit tube..jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Panzerfaust 3 cleaning kit tube showing contents..jpg
    Panzerfaust 3 cleaning kit tube showing contents..jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 54
Tim!!!! Classifieds section pleeeeease!! :pcguru: :xd:

best

waff

Hi Waff, I tried to put this in Classifieds section but for some reason it wont let me! It maybe because i havent become full member i.e paid 10 yearly subs?????? Will have another go and see if its just me. Cheers, Tim.

That's a Panzerfaust 44 training kit.. Available at 30 euros over here.. Was hoping it was a Panzerfaust 3 training kit.

But thanks for the pictures. :)

Hi Waff, I tried to put this in Classifieds section but for some reason it wont let me! It maybe because i havent become full member i.e paid 10 yearly subs?????? Will have another go and see if its just me. Cheers, Tim.

ill let bolo know ,he should be able to sort things for you

just read through the membership thing and it seems that you need to be a premium member to place adds in the classifieds List of advantages pasted below.

There will be an easy to follow subscription mechanism put in place for a that allows members who find the site useful to elevate their membership level to gain the following:

Advertise items for sale in the classifieds section
Upload a custom avatar.
Have a custom signature on your posts
Increased number of image uploads
Increased number of PM's (Personal Messages) in your inbox.
Unlimited attachment and gallery images
Post your own events to the calendar

from bazooka chris

Last edited by a moderator: