What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Panzerfaust 44 Lanze (Pzf 44)

Not the best.

Attachments

• 6045-04691.jpg
    6045-04691.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 6045-04692.jpg
    6045-04692.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 81
The Picture shows the newer Type of Rockets, there are older models DM12 and DM22 with that bigger head
blu97 s picture shows also a fuze.

If you joe have more detailed questions, feel free to ask, but i have no further Pictures.

Hi Manniman, do u have any detailed description of the countermass propulsion of this launcher, I suppose it's quite similar to the pzf-3 propulsion, so if any for both I will be thankful.

I will have a look soon, but it is not so easy.
There were at least 3-6 different propulsion charges for the different grenades and different developements

Dear Johnreed,

the launcher used the following propulsion charges:
DM12, 22, 32, 42, 52, 52A1B1 and 62
The DM62 was designated for the improved DM32 grenade

I sadly do not have any further infos or pictures. I know that some of the propulsion had an extra countermass to be used only during cold conditions. It looked like some 5-10 plates at the end of the charge. They could easily be removed by pulling a string placed underneath and lifting them.