What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German time device

blu97

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Ordnance approved
And here some sort of timing device. It could have noting to do with ordnance.
Thanks Blu.

Attachments

• DSCN0460.jpg
    DSCN0460.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN0463.jpg
    DSCN0463.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 36
Hello, this device is made for the droppingcontainers, its a switch for opening the parachute, you can set the time for opening, greetings BJ

Hello, this device is made for the droppingcontainers, its a switch for opening the parachute, you can set the time for opening, greetings BJ

Well identified Ben. :)
Is this a wartime unit as it has 'FL' on the numberplate?

best
waffy

yes its wartime, in the museum we have a complete container with parachute, and device, i will try to make some pictures tomorrow, i even think the device is complete with the German book how to use it, FL nummer means that is has been made for or used by the Luftwaffe (are you ready for your special hot sauce this weekend Waff?)

...............(are you ready for your special hot sauce this weekend Waff?)

I'm intrigued by all this talk of hot sauce of late Ben?? I think we need a photo of waff in the process of trying this infamous sauce!! Will be watching the posts closely following Stoneleigh! lol !!

regards
Kev

Cheers Ben,Ive yet to see the collection at Overloon. :)

Well butterfly,Ben sets me the 'hot sauce' challenge every year! Old waffy has yet to be beaten! lol! :bigsmile:

best

waff

Thanks Ben for the quick reply, next week you can show me the container.
See you.

yep, will make a copy of the German paper that is together with the fuze, koffie will be ready at 10.00