What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German WW1 Granatenwerfer and sticks

I found this picture of a pile of WW1 German Granatenwerfer projectiles and German WW1 stick grenades. What a cache eh? I like the picture and thought it worthy of sharing. You know collecting of these images would be an interesting hobby within itself.............Cheers........Dano

Attachments

• wwfd.jpg
    wwfd.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 108.jpg
    Picture 108.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
hi dano

Hi dano how is this movie Stosstrupp 1917 ??? i was also thinking to buy this movie but i read some different kritics of this movi some say good some say bad ??
help me

thanks david

Stosstrupp 1917

Hi Dave, I love the movie, equipment etc...excellent. It is in German language (which I son't saavy) but if you speak German you should love it. and here's the rub. It is a 2 sided DVD and on the other side is another movie titled Douaumont which also looks excellent (again in German). I picked it up on ebay and if memory serves was about 10.00 U.S. I would say it is well worth the money. I have a lot of WW1 DVD's and like all of them, you know how it is, over a hundred cable TV channels and yet there is never anything good on. My favorite WW1 DVD is "FLYBOYS" which is in English and one hell of a flick. Best to you...Dano

Dear Dano

thank you very much for your complain about the film !
My favourite WW1 film are the all quiet on the western front in german Im Westen nichts neues realy coll this film or the new german movie The red baron 2009 a lot of action in there !!

Regards David