What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German ww2 5cm mortar

waffenamt

Simple,but looks good to me.
It came in a batch of goodies i bought this week. :)

cheers

waff

Attachments

• S7004990.jpg
    S7004990.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 128
  • S7004991.jpg
    S7004991.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 73
  • S7004992.jpg
    S7004992.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 81
Hi Waff,
Thats a nice looking section, are you going to cut the fuze to finish it or leave it as is ?
Best Weasel.

Ey up Andy,
Like this one? ;)
Yes,if i can get someone to do a quarter cut rather than a 'in half'.

cheers

waff

Attachments

• S7005046.jpg
    S7005046.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 90
Hi Waff,
Thats a good job on that fuze, just a shame that its the wrong profile, have a few sectioned shell bodys that are missing fuzes and whenever i see a sectioned fuze they are always a half section. Better than nothing but not perfect, there must be a member on here that would cut it for you. Anyone ?
Best regards Weasel.

Hey Waffy,is that the one that came from over here? Half fuze I mean?

Paul ,bring the round and a fuze to the next leeds fair ,if you got a fuze that strips fully or partially it will make it easier to cut

Paul ,bring the round and a fuze to the next leeds fair ,if you got a fuze that strips fully or partially it will make it easier to cut

Oh you Star!

I will get you a birthday pressie out of the classifieds then matey for sorting it. I was looking at something the other day and i think its now confirmed.Its nowt too dear on the pocket luckily! lol ;P

best

waff

Waff, if you spoil the fuze when cutting I have a few spare plastic fuzes suitable for cutting.:xd:

I recieved this from my old pal Spott at the Leeds show last week. :)
Only had chance today to take a daylight shot so here goes.

best

waff

Attachments

• S7005540.jpg
    S7005540.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 40
  • S7005541.jpg
    S7005541.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 48