What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German ww2 B1 Incendiary Bomb.

waffenamt

Arrived yesterday from member in here.
Im very happy with this one. :) Again,good,clean stampings with a lovely aluminium fuze. Top quality tail ink stamps present.
Totally inert. I may replace that glue with the proper pins for the tail so if anyone can help me out with spare pins then im in your debt!
btw,cheers Spott for the tip. ;)

best

waff

Attachments

• S7006646.jpg
    S7006646.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 71
  • S7006647.jpg
    S7006647.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 69
  • S7006648.jpg
    S7006648.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 59
  • S7006649.jpg
    S7006649.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
And with the help of a little bit of talc,the stampings are revealed on the body.

best

waff

Attachments

• S7006661.jpg
    S7006661.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 23
  • S7006662.jpg
    S7006662.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 19
A nice honest example of the incendiary waff.
Some nice ink markings on the tail too.
Also good to see deals between members...well done all round.

regards Kev

Arrived yesterday from member in here.
Im very happy with this one. :) Again,good,clean stampings with a lovely aluminium fuze. Top quality tail ink stamps present.
Totally inert. I may replace that glue with the proper pins for the tail so if anyone can help me out with spare pins then im in your debt!
btw,cheers Spott for the tip. ;)

best

waff

Well stamped tails and generally a very nice IB,that i might have some drive pins for the tails,but do make sure there are no snaped bits in the IB body.

Best phil

ps i will post some steel tile breaker fuses for comparison on markings.

Best phil

Very good old chap :)

as Kev says,its a good honest example and will look the part once said pins are fitted.
Get your tile-breakers up soon matey!

best

waff

Very good old chap :)

as Kev says,its a good honest example and will look the part once said pins are fitted.
Get your tile-breakers up soon matey!

best

waff

Not much help mate but these ones of mine are all marked with a circled 13,which are hard to read anyway.

Best phil

Attachments

• Blitzlightbombe 001.jpg
    Blitzlightbombe 001.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Blitzlightbombe 002.jpg
    Blitzlightbombe 002.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Blitzlightbombe 003.jpg
    Blitzlightbombe 003.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 18
Cheers Phil for the pics. I just had a goosey at that one of mine with the 'H' and i think Kev is correct that it is '13'. Hard to see but the curls are there on the 3.

cheers
waff