What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German WW2 Glass-mine

engineer

Nice glass-mine for sale, consisting of the glass-pot (mint: no chips, no cracks), the internal metal plate (rusty), the thin shear-plate and the brown-glass pressuse-plate (with surface chip). Shows up together with the corresponding fuse (inert of course). 60 Euros + shipping

Attachments

• Glassmine 1.jpg
    Glassmine 1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Glassmine 2.jpg
    Glassmine 2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 28
Hello engineer,
do you have anymore of them as i think some of the other lads were showing interest a while ago?

best

waff

Yes, I have 6 more...same good condition. But only one more with fuse. For the other ones (without fuse) I ask 50 Euros. Shipping to UK is 17 Euros (it doesn't matter if I send one or two)

Cheers

Egineer

My Glass mine arrived safely today ,thank you very much Engineer for this ,Lovely item as described and was well packaged and super fast delivery...spotter

Attachments

• DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 27
Glad to here that the glass-mine arrived safely - and that you like it, spotter. Delivery was really extremly fast - it took only 2 days from Germany to UK. Big compliment to DHL and the Royal Mail :smile: