What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German WW2 photo of large Incendairy container

The reason i have so many incendiary's is i had this mad brain idea that one day i would get one of these containers and i would need a lot of bombs to fill it, still i was only paying about 10 each for a incendiary at the time.... Dave

The reason i have so many incendiary's is i had this mad brain idea that one day i would get one of these containers and i would need a lot of bombs to fill it, still i was only paying about 10 each for a incendiary at the time.... Dave

mad brain idea Dave, I would call that excellent foresight, at 10 each just think what investment you have made!! So how close did you actually get to filling one of those?

and as for mad brain ideas, I had a similar one for the SD2's ...... yes I know, 'in my dreams'!!!!!

regards Kev

I got as far as 22 incens, i realized very early on that the SD2s were hard to find, i think there's more about now than 20 years ago, i have still got the receipt for my first 2, 450 including postage that was 1993

........so that would leave you just 598 to find then Dave, if you were intending filling a AB 1000 !!! good luck LOL!!

I remember when SD2's were as little as 140 complete, however as you quite rightly say 20 years ago they were very hard to find, or maybe it is technology that makes items easier to locate now?