What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German WW2 rifle grenades

The signifigance of these 2 WW2 German rifle grenades is quite storied. Going back to the middle of last year I ordered the Sprenggranate and the PZGR40 at the same time. The PZGR40 came in about a month, and after the Sprenggranate had not arrived in over 4 months I gave up. I wanted them as a pair for display purposes. Disgusted from not getting the Sprenggranate, I decided to trade off the PZGR40 which I did. Well about 2 weeks later the Sprenggranate showed up! Well I bought another PZGR40 from a BOCN member and here is the pair. What a trip! Dano

Attachments

• Picture 489.jpg
    Picture 489.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 48
Were they shipped complete or stripped into bits? I always ship all inert ordnance items stripped into as small bits as possible and haven't had any troubles with authorities ( so far ).

strip it!

Hi Tmine35, I always ship dis-assembled whenever possible, and they are usually sent that way also. It may seem like a small thing but I think it really helps pass customs. Of course not everything will come apart all of the time but take it apart whenever it is possible. Of course if you deal in relic items it may be impossable to take it apart, but still few problems as it were....Dano