What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ghost hunters

I was watching an episode of "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel the other night and they were diving on WWII wrecks off the island I think was Truk, checking for paranormal activity. On these ships were war time trucks, Zeros, ordnance (live and they did not bother that). While they were looking for the parnormal activity, obviously i was eying the stuff in the wreckage and it made for an interesting 1/2 hour of entertainment. The stuff was quite well preserved being submerged for some 70 or so years. My point here is if you have not yet seen it, it is an interesting episode to catch to say rthe least. It is amazing that all that stuff has remained virtually untouched for all those years. Incidently they did not find any ghosts aboard....Dano