What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Granatenwerfer Model 1916.

Sorry for any confusion,I probably shouldn't have mentioned the bomb.I only had the highest bid on that at the time (62).I don't know how much
higher I would have gone,but I got it for that,so it didn't matter.
The launchers are around,and there'll be one probably not too far from here,but getting the owner to part with it is another matter of course.
The trouble is,I think,that anyone with any old artefact,searches the Internet,and when they see the price some dealer is asking for a similar item,they assume that's what it's worth.If only they would approach the
same dealer and ask how much he'd buy it for,they would be back in the real world with a bump!!!

Sorry for any confusion,I probably shouldn't have mentioned the bomb.I only had the highest bid on that at the time (62).I don't know how much
higher I would have gone,but I got it for that,so it didn't matter.
The launchers are around,and there'll be one probably not too far from here,but getting the owner to part with it is another matter of course.
The trouble is,I think,that anyone with any old artefact,searches the Internet,and when they see the price some dealer is asking for a similar item,they assume that's what it's worth.If only they would approach the
same dealer and ask how much he'd buy it for,they would be back in the real world with a bump!!!

well said sir