What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great News ! Thug Deported At Last

siegfreid

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
Well that's brightened my day up ! Just seen on the news that hook handed thug & his mates have been popped onto a 'plane & sent to the US . Hurrah for us but sympathies to our US friends.....

Should have been made to swim to the US, would have saved a lot of time and trouble, has his family gone too or are we still paying for them,,,,,,,, Dave

What now? another welcome immigrant to the trough with explosive underwear? Should I start loading the magazines for the FAL?

Good point Rick! Maybe loading the ones that he keeps empty so the springs don't take a set, but you also have to consider he lives in one of the Communist States.

I live in California. Nice weather, but it is not Switzerland. When I pass on, the gun must be turned in for destruction or sent out of state. I have owned it since 1964, so was allowed to register and keep it for a while. Nice,yes? can't pass it on to son, unless he moves to another state.

Should make him swim to USA with divers boots on ;)

I'm not racist at alll,,, I just hate everyone ;)

Should have been made to swim to the US, would have saved a lot of time and trouble, has his family gone too or are we still paying for them,,,,,,,, Dave