What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grenade mp3 player

Are you serious?
That think looks like a p*ss take, doubt it is a real, functioning MP3 Player LOL

I bet you would love the computer mouse grenade i saw .will have to find what site it was on .try a search . .its awesome and i want one .

Christ, just when one thinx he has seen it all here we go. A definate jump from the claymore trailer hitch cover. I am off to the drafting table to design the first MKII cell phone (rings in fragmentation and screaming) which reminds me of my first girlfriend, God I miss her. Last I heard she was traveling with the carnival (you know with the forked tongue and all). Talented dame to say the least. Seriously guys, my surviving brother and my sister came by tonight and it was a hoot. Mom even enjoyed herself even though she recognized no-one. She drank 2 wine coolers and was talking about Nick and Nora Charles (The Thin Man series) for those who remember. It has been a great night. I am expecting 3 pieces in a major trade deal from England, U.S. Lemon on the way, and also a Vietcong stick should get here in a week or so. Life has been kind of late. No complaints. BTW for those of you who do not know I am a "tradin' fool" so anyone wanna make a deal, do ya???? Dano