What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grenades, Mines, Artillery, Ammo, and Jeeps

banksy-2k10

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ7TKrV1kcE[/ame]

thought some members might like this ? verry intresting ! :bigsmile:

regards
alex

Great video, not just one or two but many many things there that id love to get hold of for my collection.

Darren

Wow !

And by the looks of it even 25mm HEI projectiles from the forerunner of the GAU8 gun!

Very nice and megga drool factor:tinysmile_shy_t:

Very nice,I looked a long time before I found my MP34 grenade.Thanks for showing this to us.
vinny:tinysmile_classes_t

Woooooooooooooooww, Where is that show in the USA guys?

I am ebarressed to say that as he was going on I was yelling stop there, I'll take some and send you the money man, the money MAN! RRRrrrright now MAN Just hold on and DO NOT MOVE!!!:tinysmile_hmm_t2::tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Anyyyyyyyyyyybody know were that was taped? I am there if it is not too far?:tinysmile_classes_t:tinysmile_classes_t

Anyyyyyyyyyyybody know were that was taped? I am there if it is not too far?:tinysmile_classes_t:tinysmile_classes_t

It's the Military Vehicle show in Aberdeen MD. I go every year as it's 15min from the house.

Stuff is usually a bit over priced but occasionally you can find a deal. Some of them even like to trade.

http://www.militaryvehicleshow.com/

38th Annual East Coast Rally

12th, 13th & 14th of May 2011

8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Daily

(Rain or Shine)

Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, Maryland

Last edited:
A show like that at 15 min far away from home.... I really envy you, if I want to go to a great show with ordnance like that I have to travel 1200 kms!!!!! The nearest show where I can find some items from WWII its a small show at the beginning of France, just crossing the Pyrenees 200+ kms from home.

There aren't a lot of ordnance vendors. Most are there with vehicles and parts. I can go through the whole show and all the stalls in about 5 hrs.