What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gun Broker - small world

Over the past few weeks I have been doing some selling and buying on gun broker. I have been amazed at the number of BOCN members I have crossed paths with. One grenade I bought, I had no idea it was from a BOCN member until his name and address popped up when auction closed. Have had more than a few BOCN members buying my stuff too. Just a passing thought...Dano

You know Dan???? For not likeing the bidding competition as you do,you sure like to advertise!!!!! lol:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Are you getting a little add money on the side????

Lou, I hate bidding but getting used to it. Don't need nail trimmers anymore. I am the more "buy it now" sort. But seriously I was stunned at the number of BOCN members i've encountered there. I have got my German WW1 collection down to managable, and working on Vietnam and am having the time of my life.....Dano

Well then if your the buy it now type,boy do I have an adventure for you. Next year,get your butt up here and spend a day at the Iola Military Vehicle Show in beautiful Iola Wisconsin. Theres a couple inert ord vendors that will blow your Vietnam and WW1 socks clean off. And your wallet too...

Well then if your the buy it now type,boy do I have an adventure for you. Next year,get your butt up here and spend a day at the Iola Military Vehicle Show in beautiful Iola Wisconsin. Theres a couple inert ord vendors that will blow your Vietnam and WW1 socks clean off. And your wallet too...
Yep Lou, Circumstances permitting I would like to make that show and Wisconsin is in spitting distance. Things crazy right now with mom as Teresa and I are afraid to leave for more than a few hours now. Sounds like a hoot...Dan