What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hanover Panzer museum

E-tech

Planning on going this weekend with the family. Any tips, or does anyone need a specific photo of something?
Let me know....

Thats what i was thinking no Panzer Museum in Hannover that i have heard of must be the one at Munster

E-tech - if you have the time, take lots and post them on a appropriate forum group here.... Id love to see them

Thank you

Yeah it was in Munster, not Hanover. (oops), and does anyone want to guess who's camera died before we got to the museum?
That's right- this guy.
I convinced the wife that we need to go again, but visiting the family in the states comes first. Pictures will come- gimme 2 or3 months.
Wonderful museum. Have you ever been to Ikea? The women are all excited and bright-eyed. The men are playing games on their smartphones, or, they are truly depressed, because their wife made them stop playing games on their phones- they, are truly the walking dead. No hope, no peace, no rest. Never less than 4 hours of looking for a mirror for the bathroom. The man thinks- "it's a mirror, I can see myself in it. It's good" The woman thinks "what about the frame? is it right, what about the maginfication? is it too much?"
Go to the Panzer museum in Munster. Bring your wife. You will delight in the strange artillery pieces, while she complains about her feet hurting. (they never hurt after 4 hours in Ikea, do they?)
I love my wife, because she doesn't drag me to Ikea- she goes, chooses the best options, then brings me in the next day- I point to the one she wants, and I'm out in 20minutes.
The panzer museum- Ikea for men.