What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Lexpev

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
wishing my good friend Lexpev a happy 50th birthday,hopefully see you whilst im in germany and buy you some birthday beers .
all the best mate..allan
:birthday::party:

:tinysmile_shy_t: Happy Birthday, van harte gefeliciteerd ABRAHAM:tinysmile_shy_t:

Thank you all

Hello good friends,

thank you all for your good wishes.
I had a great workday in the sun nd beers at night.
Hoping that I don't see myself in the mirror tomorrow.

To Allan: thank you, I know I look like 50... :tinysmile_cry_t4:
To everyone: Allan is 50, I'm an easy 1972 product. :xd:
To Chris: yes, see you Nov. 6 in Culemborg. :beerglass:

Cheers ,
Lex

My God! I was reading this and fallen off my chair, it was impossible for Lex to have 50..... well, maybe he really looks like an old man... Spot Im not saying you are an old man.... ehhh.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!!! :rock:
You are just one year older than me.... would be nice to open a thread asking the age of all the members for see who is the younger and the oldest ones.... or maybe would be not nice... I dont know... well, better... :tinysmile_shutup_t:.

Ah well, it doesn't really matter what age am, as long as my wife stays 7years younger.
Thats also what keeps spotter alive.
When you see him beside his lovely wife he looks like 44 again.

I think Ill get another Grolsch, cheers to all my dear fellow enthusiasts.
17 or 61...

Lex