What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Spotter

bolo

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Just thought I'd make the announcement that today marks another notch on spotters belt of life experience. So Happy Birthday Old Boy... :)

:birthday:

:sheep:

Nice one Spotter !

Have a few pints for me tonight Spotter, but don't turn up for work "Squiffy" or you might end up digging yourself a hole !:stoned:

:party:

Chris :tinysmile_shy_t:

:beer:

Yes,have a great day Alan,

I hope you didnt go too mad on the karaoke in Hereford?:laugh:

cheers

waff

Happy Birthday spotter, as Chris said, beer and bombs don't mix, hope you are having a great day, regards, Tony.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Happy birthday Spotter, nice to know you are a fellow libran. Enjoy a few pints tonight.

Andy

happy birthday spotter hope your having a great one mate. i guess my pictures below is how your nights planned out also bolo whats the sheep icon for ? is there something that we should know about spotter ? maybe a story about a pair of wellies and velcro gloves ???? only joking mate

:beer::cheers::puke:

:birthday:

from chris

happy birthday spotter hope your having a great one mate. i guess my pictures below is how your nights planned out also bolo whats the sheep icon for ? is there something that we should know about spotter ? maybe a story about a pair of wellies and velcro gloves ???? only joking mate

:beer:

from chris

Well he is from Yorkshire!:bigsmile:

cheers(in trouble)

waff

Hello everyone.Thank You all very much
Went out twice
Hereford on monday night is dire,and its full of walts as well
Last night got dragged out again by my Sgt and got plastered luckily i woke up with no hangover for a change
again thank you everyone