What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hebelzunder 44 mod2

Tarbelin51

Ordnance approved
Hello

I'm looking for documentation on this German igniter.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• hebel new(02).jpg
    hebel new(02).jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 147
  • hebel new(05).jpg
    hebel new(05).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 118
Yes, I'm sure it's German and for the glasmine.
Current manufacturing facilities in France 44. no more .....

I would say this is more complicated to manufacture than a normal Hebelznder. So, what would be the idea of technical development in late war?

i think that the fabrication cost was lower than with the regular model .

Fast built, fast mounted .
No work on machines to adjust.
Only a sheet of metal .

it may look in the spirit like :

Attachments

• a_34 35 fd.jpg
    a_34 35 fd.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 141
The problem here is that Zunders for the Glasmine are always the same. I have never see before this zunder at any manual or when Glasmines are found. And the construction seems different than the German.

Schuko Fuze for Glasmine

Hello i found this Picture of a Schuko Fuze for a Glasmine !!

Regards David

Attachments

• schuko_1_1[1].jpg
    schuko_1_1[1].jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 46
hello
Thank you to you Stecol I really started to believe that there was no documentation on this fuze.
I'll translate the German, and get an idea of its application.
Again thank you for the link.

Hi all:
I visited this vacations a friend who is a big collector of mines from all countries and era. And he showed me the same fuse for the Glasmine, so I can confirm now that you were totally right Tarbelin51 :top: Many thanks for share with us this rare late war fuse. It is very rare as my friend tolds me. I just found a Hebelzunder, but in grey colour and with a white stamp, I never have seen one before in this colour. I wil post some pics when I can. A ton of emails for answer now as I just landed this morning.:pcguru:

Very informative information, a bit more info than you usualy get , many thanks for that. Whats the rest of the publication like.

Very informative information, a bit more info than you usualy get , many thanks for that. Whats the rest of the publication like.

Not so much a publication more a collection of extracts from dozens of manuals etc., gathered over more years than I care to admit to.