What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me ID this rocket (FAE?)

Bring this back after so so many mistakes on my part and a few comments made about it to me on another site. It is obvious not a bomb, rocket - google of the M220" on it brings up TOW missile but that is not correct. Photo was taken in Syria - so that's all I have now, any help would be appreciated

Can't it be a TOOPHAN the Iranian AT missile (that was a reversed engeneering of the TOW missile) ? that one was in use in Iran, Syria and Lebanon Hesbollah...

thanks, I had found the rocket ID a while back, yes Iranian 107mm. The warhead seems to still be a mystery because it appears to be thin gage and has not been damaged by impact. But in other pictures it does look like it matches up to the forward rocket plate (manufactured) pretty well. And the rear end of the warhead has a small port that looks just like the one seen on the rear of the suspect Syrian Chemical (large caliber trash can like warhead) rocket.

And am still trying to ID what the warhead of this 107mm rocket is or came from

thanks