What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help

tomc769

Hi Guys; I have learned alot from this site although I don't add my two cents very often. I have a favor to ask. I just bought a SUIT scope and I am looking for a manuel for it. Would anyone have a contact in the army that might be able to find one. I would be greatful for any help you can give me.:wink:

Thanks Charlie for the help. Would you know what the small red screw on the bottem is for? Now I have to go out and try it out. Tom

Hi Tom. Sorry, no idea but from experiance any red screw on military optics should not be mucked with without knowing what it does. Thats the point of it being red. There are some forums dedicated to this sight which might be worth joining, they should be able to fill you in with info etc...
Regards, C.

when sights are manufactured they have the air inside pumped out to remove any moisture. the holes are then sealed with the red screws.