What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hungover

18pounder

Ive only been up about an hour.
Good job i'm off work.

I feel baaaad.

drunk a little too much last night,crawled into bed about 5am.

Hope everyone else had a good night.

Pass me some paracetamol!!:hmpf:

:frown:
and please can everyone whisper today shhhhh

I have a bad hangover too. but I went to bed early and did not have anything to drink, it can't be the swine flu, as I had that two months ago, I think I will go back to bed.
Happy new year to all
Gus in snowy Idaho

I was working last night and didn't finish till about 0730. Will get drunk tonight and celebrate tonight instead so will not have my bad hangover till tomorrow.
Happy new year

I was a good boy last night and still woke up with a headache and stiff neck, I really hope that is not how the rest of the next year will be going for me! Like my Grandfather used to tell me "If I'd known that I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself early on"!

Stay safe,

Frank

Attachments

• Stooges.jpg
    Stooges.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 8
I felt bad when I got up, still messed up. I had a cup of coffee with toast then ran a 5 Km roadrace. Pretty cold, wet and generally nasty. Now, I feel REALLY bad but pure-of-heart:tinysmile_cry_t3:

Happy New Year!!!!

Greg