What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am a dad !!!!!!!

bazooka chris

hello everybody

I AM A DAD !!!!!!!

At 3.10pm on the 4th of june 2009 we had a little baby girl, 7lb 6oz.
Karens water broke early hours of tuesday morning but it wasnt until thursday that she was born.
Her name is Jessica and as you can see from the picture below shes lovely both mum and baby are doing great.
All three of us would like to thank the members of Bocn for all there messages texts and calls etc during and after the birth, it means a lot to us.
Especially me being able to read all the post by everybody on the forum via my mobile while sat around bored in the hospital.
And a special thanks goes out to me old mate waff for doing the update posts for me during the week as i couldn't do posts on my mobile more pics will follow.
cheers guys.

from Karen, Chris and baby Jessica

:party::party:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Congratulations

Congratulations Karen & Chris,
Make sure you cherish every moment of jessica's childhood.Befor you blink she will have grown up and flown the nest.
Best wishes
Hangarman

Congrats...... Very Cute.....:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Glad to hear everyone is doing fine..... Nice to see the newest BOCN'er

Now the fun starts......

No worries Chris,t'was a pleasure helping you out pal during the long wait you had! :xd:
Glad all is well with you and the ladies.
Will mebbe see you at Beltring in a few weeks matey?

best

waff

thanks for your messages guys
so does that mean that currently shes the youngest member ?
and yes waff i will defiantly be at the war and peace show but don't no about karen and jessica yet though i would expect they might not be going but we will see nearer the time cheers.

from bazooka chris

Well done !

Congratulations Chris,Karen and little Jessica, glad that all went well and look forward to seeing updates !

Pop

Most sincere congratulations Bazooka chris. You're going to love having a daughter, there is a special bond between father and daughter that has no equal. Happy days..Dan

Congratulations!

Best wishes to yourself, Karen and of course baby Jessica.
Health, wealth & happiness to you all.

Cheers,
Brad

Well done Chris and do make the most of the early days, its an important time for the 3 of you.
Dave.

Congratulations

My best wishes for all of you

congratulation Karen and Chris

Regards David

Well done Chris and Karen, wish you all the best,
they soon grow so enjoy and never miss a moment.

Best Regards
Nick

P.S did I mention they get expensive as time goes by :)

Congrats to everyone and good to hear mum and baby are well

Especially me being able to read all the post by everybody on the forum via my mobile while sat around bored in the hospital.

Don't worry that will be you last chance to be bored for the next few years.
Make sure you get lots of :sleep: will you can.

Regards
PC

Congrats. Mine are just leaving home!!! YIPEEEEE. No, I hope you have as much fun and enjoyment as I have had.

JP

Congratulations Chris! :)
Wishing you and your new family all the best. It's nice to see your excitement and enthusiasm. Being a dad truly is the most rewarding thing in life. (Until they learn about pocket money :-O )