What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really do not know what this is...

V40

Not sure were this goes. Me thinks this should go under an "Extreme Weapons" category/forum. At least they have a sense of humor about it. I am not sure but I believe I never saw one of them detonate?:eek:oh::tinysmile_eyebrow_t

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEmu4G1tTH0

I don't think it should be painted Blue!.
Looks like it would also be handy to drop some steel stakes(waratahs) in the ground for a wire fence...

I wonder if each one comes complete with a "next of kin" form (and a clean set of underwear),and as regards accuracy the words "broadside of a barn "spring to mind,on the other hand they are making do with what they have so full marks for trying,if they had an impact fuse on the projo it could work to good effect,

I wonder what is the self inflicted casualty rate? It is particularly interesting when he loads the launcher and then points it towards his associate while talking to the camera.

Last edited: