What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want my coffee

Hi all, I'm not usually one to bitch, but I like to throw a couple of cups of coffee down my neck in the morning. Got up, opened the Folgers can, EMPTY. Scrounged around and found a jar of instant. GAAAACK ARRRRGH CRAP. I'm off to the handy mart for a cup of real joe...Dano

Sympathize with you mate, i'm unapproachable in the morning until i've had a cup or two of coffee. Always try to keep a jar in advance in the cupboard so i don't run out.

I hear 'ya!

Find yourself the nearest "Tim Hortons"! It's the best damn coffee on the planet.
...a little bit of the Canadian invasion into the US.
Order a large "Double-Double", sit back, enjoy and be a Canuck for the day. Once you've had a cup, you'll be hooked.

If you can't find a Timmies in Illinois then come up to Toronto and I'll buy you one!

Cheers,
Brad

Hi all, I'm not usually one to bitch, but I like to throw a couple of cups of coffee down my neck in the morning. Got up, opened the Folgers can, EMPTY. Scrounged around and found a jar of instant. GAAAACK ARRRRGH CRAP. I'm off to the handy mart for a cup of real joe...Dano

Attachments

• timhortons_logo2.gif
    timhortons_logo2.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 1
Tim Hortons

Yeah buddy, I've visited Rob in Canada several times and Tim Hortons coffee is the goods. No Tim Hortons here boo hoo..Dano

Percolate it

Patiently waiting on a tin Of Tim Horton's coffee that Staples57 has been gracious enough to put in the post for me. Brad, I will do it justice as I brew all my coffee in a 40 year old electric percolator (it "aerates" the coffee). I used to go to Canada twice a year to Windsor, Ontario to visit a chum (who collects ordnance and old glass), and before our quests out for goodies would always stop at Tim Horton's for a fine cup of that "Timmie brew". Life just don't get much better...Dano

Ahhhh, yes... Tim Hortons coffee IS worth the wait!
...liquid perfection

Don't worry DANO, the coffee is on it's way.

Enjoy!

The postman always rings twice

Well, After I got my first surprise this morning, the postman came back with a package from Canada. BOCN member Staples57 was kind enough to send me a tin of this, the finest coffee in the world, after I bitched one morning about being out of coffee. Muchos grassious Brad, i've already had my morning coffee, but will enjoy a fine cup or 3 of Tim Hortons coffee tomorrow morning. I can't thank you enough...Dano
P.S., said "screw it" and brewed a pot anyway. My wife and I enjoyed immensly, thanks Brad...

Attachments

• Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Well I couldn't ignore a friend in need of a good cup of coffee!
Enjoy!

Cheers,
Brad

Well, After I got my first surprise this morning, the postman came back with a package from Canada. BOCN member Staples57 was kind enough to send me a tin of this, the finest coffee in the world, after I bitched one morning about being out of coffee. Muchos grassious Brad, i've already had my morning coffee, but will enjoy a fine cup or 3 of Tim Hortons coffee tomorrow morning. I can't thank you enough...Dano
P.S., said "screw it" and brewed a pot anyway. My wife and I enjoyed immensly, thanks Brad...