What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMCF Indoor Militaria Fair - Detling March 3rd 2013

roller63

Premium Member
IMCF Indoor Militaria Fair Detling, Kent, March 3rd 2013. Same site as Military Odyssey but all indoors ;) Admission 5 10am to 3pm. Went to the first one last year and was very impressed by the size of it and the variety of items for sale, will def be going again this year and would reccomend if not too far for you. Website link

http://www.imcf.co/index.php?ix=6&iw=251&iz=0

Last edited:
Just thought i would bumb this one again as its getting closer to the fair, i missed it last year but my Father went and said he had the best of both types of fairs Militaria and Antique fair,,,,,,, Dave

Just thought i would bumb this one again as its getting closer to the fair, i missed it last year but my Father went and said he had the best of both types of fairs Militaria and Antique fair,,,,,,, Dave

Yes there was an Antique fair on the same site as the Militairia one but outside and as far as I know unrelated to the Militaria.

Bump........... it's this Sunday 3rd March.

Free beer for everyone who comes and says hello

Last edited by a moderator: