What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incoming. M1 Concussion Fuze

Jolly Green

Awaiting arrival. Pretty psyched.

pix14827750.jpg

Nice buy Jolly Green!:tinysmile_twink_t2: I watched that one, just didn't think I could afford it.

Thanks. I labored over whether I should but I'd never seen one for sale before, bid minimum and it lived. I was shocked.
It was one of those "I'll bid low and try. If I win, good. If not, I tried."
And the auction happened to end on a good week bill wise. I have a small window every month. Sometimes.

Last edited:
I usually think that particular seller is a bit high, but I'd say you got a good deal on that one. It's only the second one I can recall in the last 5 or so years on the auctions. Fortune favors the Bold! Good call on your bid.:congrats:

Question

Can anyone post more images of this device? We are working on an EOD publication for this (redoing the OP's and such) and would like to put some nice pictures of the device from different angles.

Thanks,

Joe

Can anyone post more images of this device? We are working on an EOD publication for this (redoing the OP's and such) and would like to put some nice pictures of the device from different angles.

Thanks,

Joe

Hello Joe,

I have an M1 Detonator with some accessories that I can photograph. Please PM me with your specifications and I will get them done for you.

Thanks and stay safe,

Frank

Attachments

• US M1 Concussion 003.jpg
    US M1 Concussion 003.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 27