What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Information Wanted on SS 21 Missile

peteblight

Ordnance Approved
Ordnance approved
Does anyone have a decent picture of the SS 21 missile?

I'm looking for pictures of the warhead and the motor itself, either seperate or attached.

Cheers

Pete

Pete, I got to do some work with Czech EOD when they downloaded some submunition warheads a few years back, think I've got some decent photos of 2-3 versions of the warheads and the motor. May also have some shots of the "technical posters" that the Soviets left behind. I'll dig some stuff out tonight and see what I can e-mail you.

Yoda,

Thanks for that, there's some i could possibly use, but i'm after decent pics of the missile alone.

Cheers

Pete

thanks Jeff, wouldn't happen to know the designation of the subs pictured would you?

If you mean the submunitions in this image then yes, I have it, I'll get it for you tonight. Too many 9-codes to remember, that is why I make my handbooks.

imagesCANT4RFX.jpg

Many thanks to everyone who provided information and images related to this post, the response has been fantastic.

Cheers

Pete