What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting on how they did it...

V40

There are four parts/videos, 1-4 that show how the USAF Ground personnel at U-Tapao received the bombs from ships and then loaded them onto the B-52's there at the base. Then off to the Truong Si Route or North Vietnam. I believe these are the 500 pounder's shown here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd9Zb8JVXCg

I am going to agree with half of what he states at the end. I don't believe in 58,000+ American soldiers and airman died for nothing, period. I do however, agree with the fact that Nixon was the only President with brass balls enough to have continually bombed the North and the Truong Si Route, period whenever they violated any of the Paris talks. I also know that him going into Cambodia when he did was really a smart move. COSVN, had to be destroyed. We achieved most of that, thanks to the HUMINT from MACVSOG CCS & CCC Teams.