What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International UFO Museum, Roswell, New Mexico

sksvlad

For those outside of USA, and not encountering/thinking of aliens on an everyday basis, Roswell, NM is what Judea is to Christianity. There used to be an Air Force base at Roswell called Walker AFB. It is now a civilian aeroport and a very busy one. No, seriously, it is a major repair/maintenance station for multiple airlines. There are hundreds of planes parked in rows there. One of the exhibits is dedicated to special high altitude balloons USAF used to deploy to listen to Soviet thermonuclear explosions. The exhibit has a parachute with a wooden dummy hanging from it. I read the museum explanation but could not understand the connection between aliens and balloons. If anyone cares to explain it to me, I'll be grateful.
DSCF5721.jpgDSCF5703.jpgDSCF5704.jpgDSCF5705.jpgDSCF5706.jpgDSCF5707.jpgDSCF5708.jpgDSCF5709.jpgDSCF5710.jpgDSCF5714.jpgDSCF5713.jpgDSCF5712.jpgDSCF5711.jpgDSCF5715.jpgDSCF5716.jpgDSCF5717.jpgDSCF5718.jpgDSCF5719.jpgDSCF5720.jpgDSCF5736.jpg
IMG_1403.jpgIMG_1434.jpgIMG_1439.jpg

Last edited:
I really enjoy your museum visit reports. There's a lot of interesting musea in the US of A, and you seem to have visit most of them.