What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is any one placing a bid on this ? and dose any one have a fuze and or case for it ?

Hi Alex,

Nope, certainly not in my "gunsight"!
(Besides I have already used my Xmas bonus money up this week on fuses....)

:hahaha:
Humm, an interesting "rifled mortar" round......perhaps a Japanese Type 88 fuse may fit it! (LOL) :tinysmile_twink_t:

Good luck!

Cheers
Drew

If there's something you want on ebay, it's best not to advertise it to the world until AFTER you've bought it.

The cases are about the most common type there is around in the UK. You will find one at any militaria fair. I have bought them at car boot sales for 2 or 3 they are that comomn.

If there's something you want on ebay, it's best not to advertise it to the world until AFTER you've bought it.

Hi Falcon,

This is so true........especially if I'm interested!!!! :wink:

........but then with the recent Australian Customs Ordnance importation restrictions...the world of inert ordnance collecting is now a safer place (LOL)!!! :cry:

Of course the "catch 22" is that one finds something and is unsure of the item and needs to consult with their BOCN brothers....In this case suggest to just copy /save the picture and post without any Fleabay (or other site) reference.

Cheers
Drew