What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this a complete moron or a joke I have fallen for?

Someone invite this arse to the pub. He needs a good night out ! Just waitin for the next guy to make a video about finding a gren with no pin and/or spoon.

I quote from the immortal "Blackadder",,,,He is a complete arsehead,need I say more,

Don,

I hope who ever had to go out and dispose of the grenade afterwards gave him a nice slow explanation, in small words as to exactly why he is a complete idiot.
also i wonder where he was digging, east Europe somewhere?

I hope who ever had to go out and dispose of the grenade afterwards gave him a nice slow explanation, in small words as to exactly why he is a complete idiot.
also i wonder where he was digging, east Europe somewhere?

He mentioned Berlin a few times

It's those RG42's I'm worried about. Only a matter of time till he un-earths a body or two

Last edited:
hes no longer digging around germany (Berlin and frankfurt areas),hes since moved back to the uk and happily going out with detecting groups digging bits of roman medievel etc

hes no longer digging around germany (Berlin and frankfurt areas),hes since moved back to the uk and happily going out with detecting groups digging bits of roman medievel etc
Probably a good thing. I've been looking at a few of his videos and he does find some pretty interesting items.

Staying in Berlin (or Germany at all) would have brought him to jail only for digging and and handling ammo.

I watched one of his later ones where he found a PPS SMG. I imagine he has this illegally at home if he managed to get it back. Not sure how these operate but would imagine they work from an open bolt, so would assume that there wasn't a round up the spout with the one he found. I tell you what, I am surprised that this guy is still alive.