What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Japanese Artillery Weapons PDF

BOUGAINVILLE

Hi all,

Here is something for those that like the BIG ones.

I have spent many hours today (due to a request form a fellow BOCN member) scaning and getting everything Tutonicly just right in order to produce a high quality PDF file. This is how all PDF files should be like.

So here I am sharing it with all of the other BOCN members who might just be interested in "Japanese Artillery Weapons" CINPAC-CINCPOA Bulletin No. 152-45 1 July 1945. It is 89MB in size and will take a wee while to download.

This PDF file is for private research and personal use and not for sale like what a person / persons did with some files provided by another member.

The link seems to be acting funny. Just double click on the title and it will direct you straight to the download site.

[ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/34267457/Japanese-Artillery-Weapons-Bulletin-No-152-45"]Japanese Artillery Weapons Bulletin No. 152-45[/ame]

Happy downloading,

Cheers,
BOUGAINVILLE

Last edited:
Japanese PDF

Thank you from us all for sharing a valuable reference document. It is great to see people sharing information and not going commercial. If we all contribute what a great reference source.
Thanks again.

I love it too! Great if members put time in a document for the general public.