What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jolly Green

Jolly Green (John) is a man of impecable character. He sent me a couple of BOCN patches which came as a total surprise. He will not allow me to return the favor, so what I will do is on December 3rd (that is payday for me) I will make a small donation to BOCN in my and Johns name. Thanks John, you are truly an asset to our wonderful hobby....Dano

Last edited:
Oops

Thanks for checking my syntax on that one Rick. It could be misconstrued in a bad way. Old man Dano was in a typing hurry and the word I meant was definately ASSET. Incidently those BOCN patches are most definately a work of art. 1000 apologies John.....Dano

I totaly agree with Dano1917, John is a man of impecable character. I will deal with him anytime! Thanks John for your help, it is greatly appreciated Brother!!