What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jvollenberg

ordman

Just had a great exchange of information with Joe He contacted me about the Savanna munitions ordnance inspection guides I had questions on in an earlier thread. He works down at Aberdeen and wanted to barrow them and scan them for future use in EOD publications
I sent the entire set and he scanned them providing me with a set of DVD's of them as a book and as separate pages for reference. He also provided a complete set of Munition inspection guides from the Franklin arsenal on DVD's for me. I will be downloading the information to the BOCN site in the near future for anyone interested. As Joe put it the old engineering drawing are an invaluable source of information for the EOD people that are now coming in contact with old stockpiled munitions dating back to WWII being used in countries we are now actively engaged. Again Hats off to Joe

Last edited: