What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kugalkopft question

Of the kugalkopft grenades i've seen all used the m1913 kugel grenade. In the Delhomme book it states that the kugalkopft used both the m1913 and m1915 kugel grenades. Anyone seen a kugalkopft with the m1915 kugel grenade attached? Just wondering............Dano

Kugalkopft variant,

Hi Danno,, Here you go mate,, for reference.

All the best Nick,

Attachments

• P5170027.JPG
    P5170027.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 79
Those two kugelkopft's are awesome Jeeeensy. Thanks, you are the man. The stick handles look original which is a rarity with these. I have one in transit with the '13 head but the stick handle (wood portion) is repro.......Dano

Last edited:
Those two kugelkopft's are awesome Jeeeensy. Thanks, you are the man. The stick handles look original which is a rarity with these. I have one in transit with the '13 head but the stick handle (wood portion) is repro.......Dano

Thanks Dano,,, they are original indeed and are hard to find, please post a photo or 2 when your one arrives.does it have a dark hanlde ? I may be able to turn a handle for it later and age it , but only when the workshop is finnished here.

Best Regards nick,