What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lactating Mothers

FNG61

Here is one group you do not want to mess with; lactating mothers. In Canada it is legal to breast feed your infant in public but some restaurant owners have not recieved the memo. Some women have been asked to stop and or leave the premises when they have been feeding their babies legaly and naturally in public. It may now happen that a herd of lactating women will descend upon the offending establishment and hold a "nurse in" ( like a "sit in" except it is a bunch of mothers nursing their babies). So where befor you had one woman nursing a baby in your restaurant making you feel uncomfortable now you have a whole bunch of them and they are probably pissed off at you into the bargain. I heard this on the University of Windsor radio station this morning and you can find the archives on-line (CJAM FM 99.1 Monday morning 8-9pm). BTW I am registering "The Lactating Mothers" as a band name.

FNG61 that would be taking another bands name - Frank Zappa and the Lactating Mothers of Invention...Dano

I may have to start

taking my coffee black ~:tinysmile_cry_t2:

FNG , I suppose you are now going to open a combined "Tea Room" & Cattery "

I can visualize the sign, "Where there is always Something in the Oven"

Last edited: