What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeds Militaria show. Sunday 23rd

waffenamt

Anyone going?
Myself and the Mickster will have a double table this time up on the stage area.
Lots of inert bullets this time. :)

best

waff

For those of us on the other side of the pond, would it be possible to post photos of the show?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would enjoy a few good pics of grenades, ordnance and the like.

Cheers,
Brad

No will not be going for a while,,its been same overpriced stuff for ages now,with only you/mick and JC selling anything im interested in

Yes. I'll be there. But not before about 12:30 due to train deviations. Look forward to seeing you.

T.

Nice one Tony,i shall see you there. I have a couple of items i think you may like. ;)
Spott,would be good to meet for a brew if you are in the area?
Staples,my camera is tits-up at the mo,so its a no go on the pics :(

cheers

waff

A long day out for me but worth it. Got some new toys to play with from Waff. Regrettably, I have to agree with Spotter - no reasonably-priced ordnance apart from Waff & Mick.

Waff, the long word on my discharger has some letters missing: Kur?schlu?stecker. Dictionary gives Kurzschlustecker = short-circuit plug. Am I right?

Cheers Tony :)Good to see you again pal.
Yes,i would agree with you on the lettering.Glad you like the item.

best

waff