What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little johnny in the forest

thekees

Little Johnny went to the forest for a walk. Johnny saw an big old Owl, sitting on a brench of an old tree. The owl made a sound like "piep piep". Johnny went to the owl, and asked: Mister owl, why do you make this sound, and not OEHOE OEHOE? The owl told Johnny that he simulates the sound of a mouse. The mouse thinks i'm a friend, so it get close to me, and ik will catch it, and eat it. That's why owls are told to be the cleverest bird in the forest.

Oh, said Johny, that's clever, never thought about that.

Johnny walked further in the forest. Suddenly he noticed a fox. Johnny walked to the fox, and listened, the fox made the next sound: TOK TOK TOK. Johnny asked the fox why he's making that sound. The fox told Johnny, i'm simulating a chicken, the chicken thinks i'm a friend, it will get close to me, and then i'll catch the chicken, and eat it. Thats why a fox is told to be the most clever animal of the forest.

Oh, said Johnny, that's very clever of you mister fox.

Johnny walked on, and saw a Big wild Boar, sitting behind a tree,having a big red face too. The wild boar made the sound like PFFRRR PFRRR.

Johnny walked up to the wild boar and asked:

Mister wild Boar, i'm little Johnny, and have a question why are you sitting behind a tree, with a red face, simulating a horse, boars don't eat horses, or what?

The answer of the Boar:

Shutt up Little Johnny!! i'm having the worst diarrhea of my life, and sh%%ting my guts out. Get off!!!!