What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ll 462 40-MM fuze

Li- 463

This is the only one I have, its an LI 463, and another one the LI 472
Mrfuze, USA

Attachments

• LI 463.jpg
    LI 463.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 53
We also need the 472 if you wouldn't mind posting the pictures ... we could get a publication out on that one.

Joe

Here are images of: LI 473, LI 472 and a cutaway of the LI 472, and again 2 images of the LI 463.
Do you have any short datas of these, I could use this for my Database also.
Otherwise, contact me under mtifuze@yahoo.com
Mrfuze, USA

Attachments

• _DSC3966.jpg
    _DSC3966.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 44
  • _DSC3972.jpg
    _DSC3972.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 46
  • LI 472 PDSD, 1, Sweden,.JPG
    LI 472 PDSD, 1, Sweden,.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 50
  • LI 472 PDSD, cut,  1, Sweden,.JPG
    LI 472 PDSD, cut, 1, Sweden,.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 73
  • LI 473.jpg
    LI 473.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 50
Its interesting ... we don't seem to have much on these fuzes other than type. In fact I am wondering about country of origination. There seems to be a question of Greece or Sweden.

It seems most of the information we have is just the nomenclature and the stuff found in Janes (which is not much).

About all I am going to be able to give to the Techs is a images (those that you and others have provided). If we find more and I can, I will post what we figure out as we research these more.

Wish I knew more.

Joe

Wouldn't the designation "LI" indicate "Lindesbergs Industri A.B., Lindesberg" of Sweden?

yeah ... I just learned that from another member who e-mailed me. Obviously we have it all messed up on this end. But I am in the process of fixing it.

Joe

Hello anyone have any pictures of this fuze projectile riding? "LI-472 LI-473
Colors and marcages
thanks