What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look What I made! Holzmine 42.

596th aec

I built a Holzmine 42. Please be be gentle with me! I'm sill working on it. How bad is it?

Matt.

Attachments

• DSCF0255.jpg
    DSCF0255.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCF0258.jpg
    DSCF0258.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!
If you want, I can give three picture with different wariants how germans made this mine unremove.

Very nice box you made. I would'nt mind the recipe of the sizes and measurements if you have them. Ivan i would be very intrested to see the different variants.

Ivan i would be very intrested to see the different variants.

Variants from East Front.
1. In floor opposite pin fuze make hole. One end wire to pin, another end wire - to wooden stake in ground under mine. When you move mine - bom!
2. In the front wall hole. One end wire to pin, another end - to floor. When you try to take away booster and fuze - bom!
3. Wire attach to push pad. When you try to take away booster and fuze - bom!
Variants.jpg

Very nice box you made. I would'nt mind the recipe of the sizes and measurements if you have them. Ivan i would be very intrested to see the different variants.

Can Do! Mine 13x12x4 inches. Do you want the Internal dimensions as well?

Hey Matt,
That is a nice mine,
Any chance you can post the drawings?
Regards
Bart