What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for your feedback.

What is your preference on the colour theme of BOCN?

• Dark using the black & greys

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Light colours

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bolo

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Before too long, the site will be undergoing a major upgrade, can't say too much yet as to what's coming but it's all good.

One basic question I want feedback from you guys on is the site's basic look and feel so please spare a second and use the Poll above to submit your preference.

Thanks.

Deffo dark as it is. After a long session on the forums,i find it nice and easy on the old 'mince-pies'. Ive voted in favour.
Please keep it!

cheers

waff

Last edited:
Steve, Im sorry about your eyes, but light colours are for flower forums, an ordnance forum MUST be Dark like Darth Vader. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Steve, Im sorry about your eyes, but light colours are for flower forums, an ordnance forum MUST be Dark like Darth Vader. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Really though chaps,i do spend a lot of time here and i find the dark background a blessing.

best

waff

Whatever happens, I will have the option there for both so do not despair lovers of the light, but with what I have in mind, it will take a fair bit of time to redesign both dark & light templates, so one of them has to have my focus first.

Cheers for your input

There's always the template selector at the bottom of the main page,if that stays when the forum is re-vamped,then everyone will be happy!

Cheers,
Andy

I thought there was an option to change the background from dark to light? So whats the problem here? I have used this in the past and prefered dark!!!

Andy

Why im that happy today with the changes,ive bunged in a new avatar of my old pal Kurt 'panzer' Meyer!
I may go back to the old one soon so dont nick it! :p

best

waff

Dark! When folks post photos in the threads,the photos look much better against the dark background. How do you say,my two squids,for what its worth?